CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Down and Out. Tantric.

i love this song...
its actually hopeful.... so in honor of the amazing song...
here we go.


for all the times you thought you could count me out,
i stand, smiling to tell you what i'm all about,
i laugh as you, bowed head, begin to pout,
it only grows as you begin to doubt,

for all the times i've felt you here,
knowing no one else would care,
you surround me,
warm me and astound me,

knowing nothing else but fear,
they all run and dissapear,
but you found me,
only joy an hope surround me,

kk, i'm done for now... need to work on my fans stuffs... lol, not much so it makes it more important!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Long time no see bro! I like that, what song is that? Hope to see more of your own stuff soon.