CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 17, 2007

For all who don't know...

i find it ironic that last time i posted something about my iq, and then i did what i did.... for those of you who are wondering about my decision to revert back to my former favored hairstyle...

It.... was an accident.
i feel sooooo stupid! i was going to sis. Janet's house while daniel was at nayc, in order to see jaimie, and logan!!! well, when i got there, i found out that they decided to go to bellvue, and they forgot i was coming over!!! so... i decided to make sure my trip wasn't wasted by cutting my hair... yeah... never cut your own hair...

i started out doing well, i think, with a #4 guard on the clippers. my whole haid was cut to the size i wanted except for these really creepy parts in the back that looked like horns... so, i got a comb and ran it through and trimmed the hair with the clippers(with the guard on) next thing i know, there's a bald spot along the side of my haid!!!! i was more than a little obvious so i figured the next logical choice was to shave the rest of my head to match... thus, the bald head...


laugh while you can!!! when i shave it on purpose, it'll be my turn to laugh!!!!

3 comments:

Linda Elms said...

It's okay, Will....we love you anyway! LOL!

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha thats AMAZING!!!! omg that cracks me up so much...... but i dont know i kinda like the no hair i bet its easy to wash lol

Friggy said...

Ya, Kevin, please don't try it, lol, can't imagine u with a shaved head! Will, it's okay.... It is hard to see the back of your head lol!