CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sad poems are my favorite to read later.

"lost is found,
and all around
old becomes new.

things dissapear
for only a year,
before seeing, agian, day's light.

nothing to do,
and nothing made new
under the sun, so bright."

...and?


"sing to me, my friend,
sing your little tale!
about the emerald forests,
or the azure whale!

sing a song so joyful
that never was allowed
a tear upon my face,
or this greif, like a shroud,

hanging over me,
thickly running,
sadness threatens,
my mind is numbing.

so only, my friend,
i ask of you
to sing songs of joy!!!
and my mind renew..."


sorry for being dark tonight... it's been one of those weeks... yeah. anyway, i've been told my sad poetry is the best, and if that's true, you have something to enjoy here! anyways... i love you guys, and i thank you so much for all the prayers you pray for me!!!! thank you !!!!!!!!!

0 comments: